Right of Withdrawal
- Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Terms and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without needing to provide reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the preceding article 5.1, the Customer must send a communication to that effect, within the stated terms, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the case of withdrawal, the Customer must resend the products to our warehouses at their own expense within 14 (fourteen) days from the withdrawal itself, to the following address: Blackout srl, Contrada Bagliano snc, 62010 Mogliano (MC).
The goods must be returned intact, complete in all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and boxes), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify its nature, characteristics, and size, according to normal diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt, respecting the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the purchased product in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (e.g.: accessories, complements, etc.);
- for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, cards, tags, seals, etc.);
- shipping costs (and any customs charges, if present) for the return of the goods will be exclusively borne by the Customer;
- the shipment, until certified receipt in the indicated warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Blackout will notify the Customer, to allow them to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by them and obtain the corresponding refund; the product will then be made available to the Customer, simultaneously canceling the withdrawal request;
- Blackout will not be responsible in any way for damage, theft, loss occurred during or in any case depending on the shipment for the return.
- Blackout will refund the entire amount already paid by the Customer, net of any additional shipping costs under art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14), within 14 (fourteen) days from the withdrawal, through the procedure of reversal of the amount charged, using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any cost as a consequence of such refund. Blackout may suspend the refund until the receipt of the returned product or until the Customer demonstrates that they have correctly resent the product, whichever is earlier.
- In any case, the Customer will lose the right of withdrawal in cases where Blackout ascertains that:
- the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
- the product is missing components and/or accessories.
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Blackout will return the purchased product to the sender, charging them the shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
PLEASE NOTE: Beyond the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to request an exchange or a refund of a package of products unless the goods are defective or do not conform to the order placed (art. 5 paragraph 3 letter c of Legislative Decree no. 185 of 22/05/1999).